Friday, August 7, 2009

Long Day at the Hospital

Sorry--no pictures! The hospital gown didn't look as fashionable on me as I thought it would.

We had a long day. It started at 9:00 this morning and we came home around 3:30 in the afternoon. The procedure itself was only about an hour. After it was over, I had to lie still for three hours (couldn't move head or right leg).

The results were good. I have no blockages except for a small one (40% in one artery). The doctor left everything as is.

A positive ending to a very long day. Thanks, Paul, for being there for me.

6 comments:

blm_mckell said...

I am glad to hear that things went well. It is always good to have a good report.

Marci said...

I am happy to hear that the results were good!

Patti said...

Yay for healthy hearts! :o)

jen said...

Glad you are o.k!

Catherine Ferguson said...

Happy for the good results!

Natalie said...

I'm glad for good results. I wish someone would have called me!!! I would have come home in a flash. Glad you are on the mend mom!