Thursday, August 6, 2009

Angiogram

Tomorrow I am going to the new IHC Hospital for an angiogram. I might have a blockage in one of my arteries. The procedure is pretty simple, and if they don't find a blockage, I can come home in a few hours. If there is a blockage, the doctor will put in a stent at the same time.

I am not particularly nervous about this procedure. Maybe that is because I know so many people with stents (my husband, my father, my brother). Also, I know how fetching I am bound to look in the neat blue and white hospital gown!! (If I remember, I will take pictures.)

I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

Patti said...

I hope all goes well tomorrow, Marilyn! Remember the name of the guy who invented the hospital gown? Seymore Hiney. ;o)

Unknown said...

Good luck tomorrow!

blm_mckell said...

I hope all goes well for you tomorrow.