Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day


Do you recognize this Arctic Mystery Man? When it is as cold and windy as it was today and the snow is very deep, Paul dresses for the occasion with care! Even though we live in a "carefree" community where snow is shoveled for us, the deck is still there for Paul to clear. He also usually ends up doing a lot of the driveway and walkway while waiting for the workers to get here.

This photo pretty much sums up what we did on Christmas Day. We were literally socked in by the weather. Mother Nature dumped about eight or nine inches of snow. We had planned to visit my dad in Spanish Fork and Paul's son in Bountiful. Instead, we stayed home and made phone calls.

I'm sure there are braver souls than we out there on the roads. We're not among them, however. Instead, we are home enjoying the warm fireplace and a video.

1 comment:

chelsea mckell said...

yeah, I know whatcha mean. Heavy snow makes me wanna just snuggle in at home. Being out on snowy roads is scary! I hope it gets better so you can go see Grandpa.

I bet Paul actually enjoys doing the snow shoveling. Seems like a guy-thing. As soon as Brian arrived here at my parent's, he wanted to plow their driveway.
:)