Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cadiz, Spain





For some reason I can't remember a lot about Cadiz. I do remember taking the above photo from a high point in the city. I also remember our fascination with the roots of the tree Paul is standing next to.

We visited another beautiful church. My camera doesn't do too well with the insides of the churches, which is too bad, because they are so lovely. The windows at the top of the ceiling of this church let in some natural light for better viewing.

Flamengo dancers II were actually even better than the first group we saw in Barcelona. The incredible energy of these dancers is amazing. For refreshments while watching the show, we tasted tapas. These are kind of like turnovers, except they are filled with a delicious spicy meat.

1 comment:

Patti said...

That tree is by far my favorite picture from your cruise, up to this point at least!