Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Peterson Grandkids


I have taken these photos from Natalie's Facebook album. The pictures help me to follow all of the kids' activities.

The first photo is of 13-year-old Jake practicing for his swim team. (He is the diver in the middle.) He practices several times a week and then participates in swim meets once a month. His best stroke is (last time I asked) his front crawl.

The next photo shows Megan after a face-painting birthday party. Wow! That looks like a neat party. What six-year-old girl doesn't want to look like a princess?

In the bottom photo, 10-year-old Derek (the one with the glasses) is participating in a school geography bee. One of the questions asked of him was to name the body of water surrounding the countries of Turkey, Greece, Italy, France, Spain, etc. He knew the anwer (the Mediterranean Sea) because we had talked to him about the Mediterranean Cruise we took in November.

Natalie keeps busy trying to take the kids to all of their activities. She will be glad when Jake is old enough to drive himself to his swim practices. I think he might be kind of happy about driving as well!

3 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

you make me excited to be a grandma someday
:)

Natalie said...

I just posted the same picture of Megan on my blog. She was so excited that day to have her hair done and her face painted.

Marci said...

I love those Peterson kids! :)