Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bryce's Ballgame

Today we went to West Jordan High School to see our grandson Bryce play in a basketball game. He did a great job!

I was busy taking pictures of him playing in the game, him with his Grandpa, his sister Nicole and cousin Lucy (his cheerleaders), etc. Then when we got home, I was excited to put the pictures on my blog. You will never believe what I found when I tried to get the memory card out of the camera--NOTHING!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I had gone to Inkley's to order some prints of older photos. I didn't put the memory card back in the camera after I left the store. CAN YOU BELIEVE DOING ANYTHING THAT STUPID? I still don't understand how the camera takes and records a picture without the memory card being there.

I am blaming my mistake on Old Age. Old Age makes me do all kinds of wacky things: I forget what I am going into a room to get, I leave my purse home and discover it is not with me when I get to my dad's house in Spanish Fork. Sadly, I could go on forever. It is kind of scary how absentminded I am.

Someone told me that losing your glasses and wandering around the house trying to find them (that would be me) does not mean you are getting a form of dementia. It is when you can't remember what your glasses are for that you need to start worrying. I hope that is correct.

Bryce played a super game of basbetball, and we all went out to eat at Iggy's afterward. So we did have a really good time.

1 comment:

chelsea mckell said...

Well then I must be getting old too, cuz I frequently go somewhere in the house and forget why I went there.

Hey - good news - we got Draper Temple Open House tickets for the 14th at 1:20 - so if it's ok, we'll stop by your place either before or after (whichever works best) just to say hi!