Saturday, May 16, 2009

Rosalie and Connie


These two ladies are my good friends. Their names are Connie Mayer and Rosalie Hunt. Our history together goes back a long way. We met as we moved into our newly-built homes in Sandy 31 years ago. We still stay in touch with each other and so do our oldest daughters (Natalie Peterson, Michele Gledhill, and Marci Leishman).

Two of us no longer live in those same houses, and two of us don't even have the same husbands we had back then! When we get together, however, we still have lots to talk about and remember from days gone by.

I love these ladies and feel very fortunate to have them as my forever friends. I can't think of two nicer people in the whole world than these two.

2 comments:

jen said...

That is such a sweet post! It's so nice to have forever friends. I know my Mom feels the same way about you.

Marci said...

What a great post!! I love that picture. I think it is amazing that you all have been friends forever, just like Nat, Michele and I are. BFFs! :) It is great to have friends like that.