Saturday, April 25, 2009

Spring Piano Recital








Every spring my piano students perform in a recital. Today there were 12 students and each one played two piano pieces. The recital was held at The Piano Gallery near South Town Mall.

I was very happy with how well the students played. Most of them not only learned their solos, but also memorized them. Seeing the kids excel and feel good about their performance was a big reward for me as their teacher.

I was so busy greeting parents and organizing the kids that I didn't get to take pictures of all the students. Trust me--they are adorable!

1 comment:

chelsea mckell said...

ugh... reading this brings back not-so-pleasant memories of my piano recitals growing up. Maybe they would've been more enjoyable if I had had you as a teacher instead! And if I had actually been prepared.... =)
Do you think you'll keep teaching lessons for many more years?