Sunday, April 19, 2009

Monstrosity on the Hill


Every time we walk out our front door, this is what we see at the top of the hill. This house has stood half-finished for about a year.

Will this 21,000 square-foot house ever be finished? The woman who is building it is now in court being investigated on charges of fraudulent business practices. So who knows what will happen with the house.

The one glaring word that screams out at us as we raise our eyes to this monstrosity of a house is GREED!

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

seriously. I totally agree. A house that gargantuan (and in my opinion, unattractive) is an eyesore - especially in a cute neighborhood like yours. Even if I could afford it - I would never want to own a house that big! It would take forever to decorate it!

Ashley said...

That is such a ridiculous house, people can get greedy, but it usually catches up to them. Houses like that are comical to me, why would you ever think that you needed a house that big.