Thursday, April 2, 2009

Midway Retreat

Lynne, Rosalie, Marilyn, Jan

The Blue Boar Restaurant in Midway, Utah

Jan's new kitchen with white cabinets, black granite countertops, and red accents

Jan's beautiful new home

My former neighbors (Jan, Rosalie, Lynne) and I spent three days together this week in Midway. Jan and her husband John have a beautiful new home there, and Jan invited the three of us up to stay. We had so much fun reminiscing about all the years we spent together raising our children.

For twenty years, we all lived in the same cul-de-sac. Our children grew up as best friends, and we as moms strongly bonded as well. We never run out of memories to talk about when we get together. We laugh and laugh and have loads of fun. These women are true friends for life.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You gals are cute! So fun to see you all at the new house.

I'm glad you posted a comment so that I can follow your blog -- I'll stay in touch that way!

Marci said...

How fun! It sounds like you had a great time, with great company! I am happy to hear you all are still BFFs. :)

chelsea mckell said...

ohhh, I love that kitchen design idea...