Monday, March 23, 2009

Jessica, Family, and Friends





I found these cute photos on my granddaughter Jessica's Facebook Profile. She is attending BYU Idaho University.

I think that they probably have even more snow in Rexsburg, Idaho, than we have in Draper, Utah. The snow pictures are of Jessica and a friend building a fire hyrant and of Mom Char & sister Abby. The other photos are of Jessica with friends and playing Scrabble.

School will be over in about a month, and Jessica will then come home to Bountiful and work for the summer. Last year she had two jobs: at the Veteran's Hospital where her dad also works and one at Dick's Market.

Jessica is a fun-loving girl and a wonderful granddaughter.

1 comment:

chelsea mckell said...

a "great" granddaughter?! I didn't realize you were THAT old!

(haha, I'm so funny).
I bet she might know my Grandma. She shops at Dick's in Bountiful almost everyday.