Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A New Beginning

My grandson Jacob Peterson taught me how to set up this blog. He is 12 years old (13 in October) and is very good with the computer. I am an old grandma who is "computer challenged"!! However, in spite of my limitations, I do want to try this. I love to write, if only for myself, so I can keep a type of journal that I have never kept before. So.......be patient with my stumblings.
I thought that to start with, I would introduce all of my 13 grandchildren. For this blog, I will start with the youngest. He is Sullivan Patrick Moore (more commonly known as Sully). Sully turned two in July, so he is a busy little fellow. He has a very sweet, contemplative nature. For instance, I have seen him looking at a toy his older brother Keaton is playing with. Sully will sit and just watch until Keaton tires of the toy and puts it down, and then he will quietly swoop in and take the toy--no altercation involved in the exchange! Sully has beautiful blue eyes that are really quite arresting. It is the first thing people notice about him. He has beautiful, thick hair and light skin. Some of his favorite things are blueberries, airplanes, his snuggly blanket, walks with his mom, playing in the indoor play park, and anything invloving water! Sully is adorable, and we can't wait to see him and his brother when they come for a visit to Utah in October.
(P.S. When I learn how to import pictures, I will post one of the very handsome little guy named Sully.)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm impressed, Mom! What a fun idea to highlight each of your grandchildren. I look forward to reading each and every post!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marilyn! How fun to see that you have a brand new blog..... and then to see that it stars my baby nephew!! I can't wait to read about all the other kids, since Keats and Sully are the only ones I know :o) -Debbie