Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Megan


Megan is the daughter of Natalie (my daughter) and Alan Peterson. She is six years old and in the first grade. Megan is a good reader, and she loves school. She is very social and makes friends easily.

Once a week, Megan attends tumbling classes. She really likes to do cartwheels and is quite good. She loves candy and mostly anything sweet (like her Grandma Moore).

Megan is a very optimistic child. She seems thrilled to start each new day. She also always tells us "thank you" when we have done anything nice for her. One day I was with her when she was trying on clothes at a store. She said, "Grandma, isn't this special, just the two of us together. Thank you for bringing me here!"

Megan just lost her first tooth. She thought the Tooth Fairy was kind of stingy because she only got one dollar for the tooth! (I remember getting 25 cents when I was a young girl.)

If you go into Megan's bedroom, you are at once assaulted by stuffed animals. She loves them. She also likes to play board games.

One of Megan's favorite people in the whole world is Aunt Melanie. Aunt Melanie invites her over for sleepovers and takes her fun places. Megan also likes Melanie's cat named Loser.

Megan is a sweetheart and a bright shining star in my life.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

What a sweet tribute to Meg! I'll have to tell Loser she made it on to your blog! I love the picture you posted of her. She is such a pretty girl!

Natalie said...

Cute comments about Megan! I agree she is a shining star. She always lights up any room she is in!
Natalie

Marci said...

Megan is a cutie, isn't she? And she is sweet like her mom. She is lucky to have such a fun grandma and aunt who adore her!

It is fun to see you have a blog! We need to talk my mom into starting one.