Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Megan's Yearly Photo Shoot





I asked Megan today if she knew what a tradition was. She said she didn't. I told her that a tradition is something specific that we look forward to doing year after year. Today we made our yearly pilgrimage to Southtowne Mall to have Megan's picture taken. Afterwards, we always get pretzels and diet coke.

Today there was a lady at a booth in the mall showing a special curling iron. She volunteered to practice on Megan's hair. So....today she is curly-haired Megan instead of straight-haired Megan.

Her favorite pose is the one with the baseball glove. She played her first season of baseball this year; she is hooked and looks forward to playing again next year.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I picked up my pics at Nat's today. They are so cute! Thanks for taking her to get it done. She looks like a little model!!

Marci said...

Cute, cute, cute! I like the baseball one too. What a great tradition!