Sunday, July 12, 2009

Feeling Better

Well.....I apoligize to the medical profession for saying they couldn't help me get better (last blog). I waited all week for my "flu" to run its course. Of course, my self-diagnosis was dead wrong, and luckily I went to the doctor on Friday (as opposed to suffering all weekend as well). I have a very exotic disease (a urinary track infection) which is now being treated with an antibiotic.

My husband is really something. He is such a jewel. He couldn't have been more attentive and helpful while I lay in bed like a slug for a week. He is the sweetest, most thoughtful man. I know how very fortunate I am to be married to him.

4 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

Oh, that's sweet of Paul! And very humble of you to admit when you're wrong :) UTIs are the worst. I've never had one, but my sister has had at least 5 or 6 in her life. She takes cranberry supplements now and swears by them.

Jami & Mark said...

Paul is stellar! Hope you feel better soon! Give the antibiotics a few days.....it will all be good. It still is sooo not fun to be sick in the summer. Take care!

Melanie said...

So glad that you're feeling better, Mom!

Natalie said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! I thought you were going to be another swine flu victim for sure. Thanks for taking such great care of her Paul!!!