Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Moore Grandchildren in 10 Year Span



When I look at these two pictures, the grandchildren in them remind me of the passage of time. The first picture was taken at our wedding in 1998. The second is 10 years later. In the second photo, the two youngest children (Mike and Patti's boys) were added to the family several years after we were married.

The oldest grandchild, Chad, will be married in August. Katie is 2nd oldest, and she will graduate from BYU in the spring. (She is also married.) Others are in college, high school, and only two are still in grade school (not counting Mike's boys, who haven't started school yet).

I became a grandma to some very special grandchildren when I married Paul. I am fortunate to have them in my life and share in their adventures and achievements.

1 comment:

chelsea mckell said...

and you know what's even more (moore?) great... you still look just as good as you did 10 years ago! I really mean that.