Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cute Nephew Mark


I was going through some past photo albums and boxes of odds and ends (trying to find my birth certificate) and came across this adorable picture of my nephew Mark. I would guess he is around 12 years old here.

Mark is now 33 years old (Am I correct?) and lives with his wife Jami in Spanish Fork. He is an optometrist.

Do you know a person who would do anything for anybody (including total strangers)? That is my nephew Mark. He calls my elderly father twice a day to check on him. He also helps him with jobs that need to be done around the house and yard, and he can literally fix almost anything! Mark is a real example of living the Christ-like life.

P.S. Did I find my birth certificate? Of course I didn't. To start taking my retirement income from my teaching years, I need this document. So....I had better get busy and obtain another copy.

P.P.S. Turning 65 years old has its benefits. In three months I will officially be a senior citizen and go on Medicare. I will also buy a supplemental health insurance, but it will cost so much less than the insurance program I have now. I know this is extremely boring to youngsters like you, so I won't mention it again!!!

No comments: