Friday, November 20, 2009

Still Alive But Now Spotted!!!

I have been fighting with my body, and so far I am not the winner! Weird spots have been appearing on my arms, chest and face. The face spots are especially unattractive. In fact, my internist said yesterday that I might have a good chance of winning a look-alike contest for Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer! I have been to a dermatalogist and my internist, but these spots are very determined to stay.

Apparently, I am allergic to my blood pressure pill. Yesterday afternoon Dr. Roberts gave me a week's worth of steriods. Hopefully, that will work. In the mean time I have not felt well and haven't been motivated to do this blog or anything else as well.

So.....I'm still here; I'm just a little more colorful version of me!!!

4 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

At least you seem to be able to laugh about it! Hope those spots disappear soon!

Marci said...

Yikes! I hope you are spot free soon!

Melanie said...

Hope the steroids are helping! I think you still look great, spots and all:)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Sorry to hear you've been a bit on the "spotty" side, Marilyn. Hope you're back to yourself soon!