Sunday, January 16, 2011

Melanie's Baby Shower

One month to go!
Stephanie Olsen and Natalie Peterson have been friends since childhood
Melanie and Megan. Megan felt very grown up to come to the shower.
Mary Ann Payne and Sandy McCormick - Two of my very favorite people
Lisa Long, Catherine Ferguson, and Char Moore - Paul's two daughters and sister-in-law
Connie Mayer, Jami McKell, and Barbara McKell
Melanie and her step-mother, Janet Frost
Kristie, Debbie, and Tricia - Melanie's Frost Cousins
Melanie's mother-in-law - Sammy Kennedy
Melanie's step daughter Brandy and her sister-in-law Ivana
Melanie opening gifts.

We had such a great shower for Melanie and Baby Carson. It is a lot of fun to see ladies who I haven't seen for awhile. Melanie was thrilled!

I couldn't seem to get a captian for the third from the bottom photo of Melanie's cousin Ashley and my cousin Sharalyn.

Melanie received some beautiful gifts. Several of the baby blankets were made by talented ladies. Everyone was so generous and thoughtful.

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

Wish I could've been there!
I hope my present for baby Carson arrived in the mail by now.

Patti said...

I can't believe it is so close to baby time already! I love the name Carson-- I tried to get Mike to agree to this name but he was too picky. I bet everyone is so excited! Where is Melanie registered? Or maybe we should send a gift card?