Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Joshua is Coming Home







My nephew Joshua McKell will soon be coming home from his LDS Mission in England. He is the last of all eight of my dad's grandsons to go on a mission.

I have been reading Josh's e-mails for the past two years, and I am pretty confident that he is coming home a true Englishman! At least his writing is very British. Josh has been a good missionary and has worked very hard. I'm sure that he will miss the English people (maybe not the weather, though).

The pictures above show my dad and Josh; also shown is Paul and I and Josh at his home before he left two years ago. At the end of August, Dad, Paul, and I will again go to California to hear Josh tell of his experiences from his mission and get a chance to visit with my brother Allen's family.

Notice how tall Josh is. Dad looks like a shrimp next to him, and Dad is six feet tall! All of Dad's grandsons are tall. The shortest one is six feet tall and the tallest is six feet five inches.

I threw in a few pictures of Josh as a little boy. Isn't he so very cute!

No comments: