Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Wally

Melanie and Wally's engagement photo - We were happy to have Wally join the family.
Red Butte Garden - rehearsal for wedding
Wally with his children - Brandy, Zac, Erica, and Zane
A very happy day!
We love Wally's mom and step-father.

Happy birthday, Wally. Wally joined our family six years ago. He is a fun son-in-law. He has a great sense of humor.

Wally is very supportive of Melanie and the things that are important to her. The two of them make a good team.

Wally is very intelligent. He is an excellent writer. He has a degree in Business Management from the University of Utah, which he obtained while working full-time and raising four children. Wally's oldest son Zac is a chip off the old block. He has been accepted in the fall at the University of Utah Law School.

One thing I really admire about Wally is how thoughtful he is. He will call to thank me for various reasons to let me know his appreciation for what I do.

Wally is very upbeat and positive about life. He adds the silver lining to any given situation. We are glad to have him as a part of our family!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Thanks for the kind words. I am very blessed to have such a great rapport with my in-laws. I have been welcomed and accepted right from the beginning. I want to express my gratitude and respect for you and all that you have done for Melanie and me.

Ashley said...

I loved this post, Wally is such a great guy and he is fun to be around. Hopefully we will see them in the summer, I know that Grandpa McKell is excited about the new parking pad that they made behind there house so a lot of people can come to visit and park there.