Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Paul

Paul was proud of his new riding pants and boots. His brother Grant gave them to him.
Back: Maynard; Front: Paul, Grant, Alice; these are Paul's siblings. His brother Ray was on a mission at the time.
This is the house where Paul grew up (in Payson, Utah).
Paul as an LDS missionary in Colorado and Nebraska
Back: Catherine, Lisa, Paul; Front: Mike (These are Paul and Nancy's children.)
These are the Moore children with Paul and Nancy a few years later.
This photo was taken at the wedding reception of the oldest son, Paul W.
Paul retired after many years at the Wasatch Mental Health Center.
Here Paul and I are eleven years ago at the time of our marriage.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I love the pictures of Paul when he was little. What a cute kid! Paul really is the sweetest husband to you. We love having him in the family!!

chelsea mckell said...

happy BIRTHDAY to Paul! I like his missionary picture. And I didn't know he worked at Wasatch Mental Health - I worked with them a lot when I did fundraising for United Way. SUCH nice people there!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Paul!!! How fun to see pictures of him a little earlier in life.

Ashley said...

I can't believe it has been 11 years. That is great. Paul is such a great guy and has brought a lot of joy into the family. I am glad that you guys have had so many adventures together.