Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Most Beautiful Place in the World

This is our travel map. We place pins in all the places in the world where we have been.
This is a tiny little drop of Norway. The countryside is incredibly green and resplendent with massive waterfalls.
Lake Louise is a peaceful place with a background of glaciers and a foreground of green forest and a blue, blue lake.

My husband thinks the most beautiful place in the world is in Western Canada. It is called Lake Louise. I also think it is beautiful, but my first choice would be the country of Norway (all of it!).

Both places are lovely. Actually, every place we visit has its own unique characteristics. It is hard to narrow picks down to one or two.

3 comments:

Patti said...

I'm a sucker for the green scenery and have to say that, of all the photos you've sent us from your travels, Norway is the one that has always stuck with me. :o)

Unknown said...

I LOVE the idea of a map on the wall with the pins -- how cute! It's just amazing to see all the places you've been!

Marci said...

Wow! You have been busy over the years! That map is GREAT! I'd love to do the same, although we would only need a few pins. Someday . . . .