Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy 15th Birthday, Jake


Happy Birthday to my grandson Jake. I remember vividly the day you were born, and how excited I was to meet my first grandchild. You were a cute little kid and now you are a handsome young man.

You have many talents to be proud of. One of the best is the way you treat people kindly. You are thoughtful and helpful to others. Other talents you have are swimming for West Jordan High School swim team, eight 4.0 grade-point average report cards in a row, muscial talent in piano and violin, and many more.

Have a great day. I will be thinking about you.

(When do you get your learner's permit? Now you get to scare your parents out on the highway like your mom scared me!)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Haha. He doesn't have the learner's permit yet, but he can get it now that he is 15... Hopefully we won't have any freeway hood incidents with Jake like you did with me.