Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Birthday, Natalie


Tomorrow my baby girl turns 40 years old! I can hardly believe it. 40 years ago I was anticipating being a parent and wondering what my new baby would look like. Well, she has far surpassed my expectations in every possible way.

She was a pretty baby and is a very pretty 40-year old. She is a good mom, a hard worker, a compassionate friend, and a very intelligent person.

When Natalie was eight years old, she started learning to play the piano, and she progressed rapidly and plays very well to this day.

Natalie has never had to go out to find a job. Since she graduated from BYU in Finance, she has had employers come to her to ask if she would work for them. The employers adapt to her schedules so she can work around taking care of her family. She is a valued employee wherever she goes because of her strong work ethic and efficiency.

What a lucky mom I am to have Natalie and her family to share with in my life. She is my sweetheart and I love her very much.

P.S. Natalie wanted to turn 40 on the beach, so that is where she is! I hope she is having a good time in Florida.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Thanks mom! And thanks for watching the kids while we were gone. It was a great week!!!