Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Party - McKell Family - 2010










Another family, this time the McKell's, enjoyed good company and yummy food today in celebration of Easter. On the menu were ham, funeral potatoes (I know, they are loaded with calories and bad fat), fruit salad, veggies, cocoanut cream pie, and cupcakes.

We were glad to have Wally with us. He has been gone driving his long-haul truck for the last two weeks, and he lucked out getting this Easter weekend off.

Natalie wanted me to point out that, if you look closely, you can see Alan is reading a "People Magazine". This, apparently, is not a cool "guy" thing to do.

I think that Grandpa McKell is definitely the best-dressed of the group. He looks very handsome.

On this April day, 2010, it was officially noted that Jake is taller than his dad! The years roll on, and the grandchildren always show each year just how much time has flown by.

3 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

I agree - Grandpa McKell looks great! I bet he'll live to be a centenarian.

Ashley said...

What a fun day!!! Grandpa was so excited when he found out he is on your blog.

Natalie said...

Thanks for the yummy dinner...I lost count how many helpings of the funeral potatoes I ate. Oh well. That picture of Grandpa is so cute!