Monday, March 8, 2010

Paul and Marilyn's wedding pictures - 1998











It's been almost 12 years since these photos of our wedding were taken. I was looking at them and couldn't believe how much the grandchildren had changed. We didn't get pictures of Jake and Derek because they stayed home. Derek was only three weeks old at the time.

The bottom photo was taken by our son-in-law Russell Ferguson. I think he really captured the personalities of these cute grandkids: Bryce Ferguson, Abby Moore, and Driggs Moore.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I remember this day well, I always get excited when we have family gatherings and we get to see the cousins. I remember that you looked beautiful in the yellow dress. That was a pretty funny picture of Brian, Tyler and I.

Melanie said...

What a blast from the past, mom! I can't believe that was almost 12 years ago. No wonder we all look so young!!