Thursday, October 8, 2009

Jake

I entered the world of grandparenting when you were born. I was so excited to have a grandson. You have been a grandson to be proud of. I could always count on you when I was tending (when your mom and dad were out of town). You would help me with the house and also your younger siblings. You are a very responsible person.

I am proud of you for your excellent grades. You show a lot of discipline also to be on a swim team and do so well. You have real talent for the piano and accomplished a great deal while you were taking lessons. I especially loved playing duets with you.

Now that you are taller than I am, I see you as a grown-up young man with lots of promise for the future. I wouldn't be surprised to see you as an engineer when you graduate from college. You have your whole life ahead of you, and you will continue to achieve. More importantly, those you associate with are privileged to receive your kindness and love for them.

Grandma Moore

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Jake is such a cute kid. All of her kids are so great. You are such an awesome Grandma to all of them. Grandpa McKell was really excited that you went to visit yesterday, he told me about his roadshow and I think we are going to try to go to it.